Translate

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WORK PROGRESSES FOR THE VIRTUAL CRAFT SHOW...

Well, I wasn't kidding about putting the necklace aside for a day but I knew I needed to create and the easiest things for me to make are earrings.  So I spent a few hours last night making earrings for the Virtual Craft Show as well as one pair to match the necklace.  I will say that I decided to keep the earrings to go with the necklace simple because I didn't want it fighting with the necklace.  The silver-wire earrings with the round yellow beads are going to be part of my Spina Bifida line.  Enjoy!
OH! OH! AND! I'm so excited to be able to say that, for the first two earrings, I MADE THE EAR WIRES MYSELF! WOOT! WOOT!  AND LINKS! I MADE LINKS (for the necklace, not the earrings) DOUBLE WOOTIDY WOOT! Yes, I am branching out (and getting braver) in my creativity! Thank you, Lori, for that chance by having the Virtual Craft Show!

Earth's Wheel ~ earrings to go with the
necklace for the Art Bead Scene challenge

Golden Tears ~ wire wrapped

Spina Bifida ~ lavender


Spina Bifida ~ purple



Spina Bifida ~ purple-long
SOLD

Spina Bifida ~ red
 

No comments:

Post a Comment