I hate these colors! I hate them because I can't use silver wire in my design. Okay, I did say I was participating to stretch my mind and my creativity so I guess I can't really say I hate them. It is making me think outside my little silver-encrusted box!
1) Pull out every bead that even remotely looks like it might match the colors in the pallet.
2) Sort through the colors (drooling over the lush richness of them) and spend at least 3 days trying to decide which ones will work best (never an easy job!)
3) Narrow down the choices
|narrowed down colors|
5) Create your first incarnation of the necklace, bracelet, lanyard, earrings (whatever flips your wig)
6) Create a second incarnation with a very slight difference
7) Take pictures to email to a beady friend to critique and sit and mull it over for a day (or two... but not much more)