Translate

Monday, November 14, 2011

A FEW MORE PICS

Well, I have a few more pics of jewelry.  I didn't get as much done this weekend as I wanted because my Mom, Saner Sister and I were doing a serious house cleaning because we have guests coming in starting this Thursday for the Thanksgiving holiday.  Not that I won't be glad to see them, but I really hate cleaning house like that. WORE. ME. OUT!!  Anyway, here's a few pics: (and, the watch can be made smaller by removing a few beads, I just need to be made aware)

Alaskan Aurora ~ a golden-tan crystal
bicon wire wrapped with tinier green
crystal bicones



Spina Bifida - purple/yellow watch
bracelet, 8" around

Christmas Tree Earrings -
prototypes. Plan to make
them red wire, bit sturdier gauge
 

Brass Keyhole Cover -
Any ideas on how to use
it in my jewelry? LOVE
how it looks!


No comments:

Post a Comment