Translate

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

STILL GOING STRONG!


Yup, the Virtual Craft Show is still going on, folks!  Take a peek at today's gifted artists and their sites as well as go back to the previous days to see what those artists (including myself) have to say and show!


Who's Got Backbone!

Who's Got Backbone!
~close up~

 And, speaking of showing, I have a new necklace that I made for Kare-Bear for Spina Bifida Awareness.  I bought the focal from Marsha Neal over on Etsy and I plan to talk to her about some more in, not only this color, but this design.  Just something about it that makes me think of the spinal nerve.  Anyway, I do have three other focal beads in this color (tho' a different pattern each) and will make some more necklaces for the Spina Bifida portion of my Etsy Store and should have them up fairly soon.  Maybe.  We're getting ready for our church's Christmas cantata, too, so I work when I can (aaaaaahhhh!)

Shop On!

No comments:

Post a Comment