Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What Would You Do?

If You Want To Join The Phantom Blog Hop, PLEASE Go HERE!

I have a stretchy bracelet my BFF, Mad Molley, gave me a lot of years ago. Yes, amazingly, I still have it!  But, it's starting to wear a bit in places. The silver patina has rubbed off and the copper beneath is showing.  I don't know if this is due to the amount of time I've worn it or the acidity of my skin (shut up, Mol!)
ANYway, I have plans to remake/repurpose the charms into either another bracelet or a necklace. They look rather rustic, but I'm still thinking.......
Have a look:

Love the charms

See the copper coming thru?

SO cool!
So what do you think, folks. Ideas? Suggestions? 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, gotta love that copper... I would just grab the LOS or one of those great new colours available and patina the heck outta that bad boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asymmetric earrings :) Or a long necklace (40"+) with lots if chain and the charms in between. Since copper is starting to show, you can usr silver and copper chains, mix it up.

    ReplyDelete