Translate

Monday, June 4, 2012

Phantom Blog Hop

I am considering holding a blog hop based on the Phantom Of The Opera.  It's been rolling around in my mind ever since our Challenge Of Literature Erin Prais-Hintz hosted (go here to see what I'm talking about).  I've put out feelers on FaceBook to see who all is interested and have had a few replies so I'm going to put out a note here, too.  If you're interested, please let me know by this Friday (the 8th) and I'll post the rules for the Hop on Monday the 11th if there's enough interest.  I hope there is, I just LOVE this opera and would love to see what all you Crazy Creatives could come up with.

Bead On!

2 comments:

  1. I would so be in for a Phantom of the Opera Blog Hop! I love it! I was fortunate to see it in the 4th row orchestra seating at the Pantages Theatre in Toronto back in the early 90's. I LOVED it! There really are no adequate words in the English language to describe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, as I stated on FB I would very much be interested I already have a vision of what I would create in my head.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete