Translate

Monday, June 11, 2012

Excitement Abounds

If You're Looking To Sign Up For The Phantom Hop, Go HERE:

I am, to say the least, excited about this blog hop!  I've never hosted one but I am SO looking forward to this.  I've had good responses and several people have signed up from both my blog and from Face Book.  I also extended an invite to Dr. Brassy Steamington and, thru her FB page, others in the steampunk venue. I'm hoping some of them will accept because I'd LOVE to see what steampunk could/would do with the Phantom. How wild and awesome would THAT be?

So, if you haven't gotten brave, yet, go ahead and click on the link at the top of this (short!) post and join the fun of a Phantom of The Opera blog hop. We've already got one or two who are joining in who had never heard of it before so, if you haven't either, don't worry. This is SUPPOSED to stretch you. 

So stretch a little!

3 comments:

  1. Ive already signed up to take part..have to watch the film on netflix because believe it or not, I never saw it or the play...but I wanted to play...so we'll see hat happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Shelley, I haven't seen it in any form either!
    Gives me a good excuse to though...! And challenges are so much fun :)
    Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Miss Pam! I saw the show about 15 years ago, front row. I can recall seeing the sweat from the Phantom's brow. Those floating candles were so amazing to me. That is an image I will never forget. I think that you will have a lot of fun with the hop. Just remember what I told you and make it something that you would want to participate in and it will be a success! I have to pass on this one as my own quarterly hop will be revealed on August 31st. But you can bet that I will be watching! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete