Here are the rules (and if someone with more knowledge of hops than me has a suggestion, please feel free to contact me):
1) Choose a song from the Opera to create your piece of jewelry around. It can be any song, just be sure you tell us which song it is when you reveal your creation and why you chose that one.
2) You can include the mask and/or rose in your piece, but you can't make it the only focus. That's too easy. This is meant to streatch and challenge us.
4) Have fun. This is a must! Play the Opera for inspiration as you work and have fun. It doesn't matter if you're inspired by the movie version or the Broadway version (I, myself, am particular to the stage play where Davis Gaines played the Phantom ~sigh~)
Feel free to contact me with any questions (or suggestions) you may have.
Looking forward to seeing who plans to join in. Until then, remember, "the PHAAAAAntom of the Opera is theeeere, Inside your mind!"
I meant to make it known, if you want to join but don't have a blog of your own, there are two options:
1) you can email me the pics of your project and I'll add them to my blog
2) if you have a FB page that's public, you can give me the URL to that and I'll post it to my blog on the reveal date.