Translate

Monday, June 25, 2012

Soup Recipe

If You Want To Join The Phantom Blog Hop, PLEASE Go HERE!


YAY! I get to participate in Lori Anderson's 6th Bead Soup Blog Party.  I and my partner, Rachel Myers of Rockabead Jewelry will be in the 3rd reveal on August 25th.  EEEEEE!!!  (no, no, not a bit excited).

I'm a bit worried, I've never done this before. Usually, when I cook, I work from a recipe (I don't have my Dad's talent of looking at things and going "mmhm, hmm, yes, that will all work together" and throwing it in a pot to have a yummy concoction come out) and this particular Soup doesn't come with a recipe. Well, other than being sure you send the essentials to your swap partner and which essentials you receive that you must use in your recipe. Other than that, it's all up to you.
Excitement.
Fear.
Worry.
Adrenaline.
Excitement.

This will be fun, even if I'm thinking I'm in a Recipe Share with women who are more crazily creative than me. But, I also know how kind and supportive they are so the worry is actually minimal. 

I also have my own blog hop, The Phantom Blog Hop, coming up at the end of August.  No, the two Hops won't interfere with each other, it's just going to be a busier month than I first tho't when I chose it for my own Hop. (~heee~)
Anyway, go check out Rachel's blog and see some of the gorgeousness she's crafted over at her Etsy Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment