Translate

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fair-Bound

Whelp, I did it! I am officially entered in the Kern County Fair photography contest for 2012.  We'll see how that goes!  I happen to know at least one amateur photographer and, if he enters, I may be toast! ;) 

ANYway, here are the pics (and their titles) that made the final cut:


Division: Children
Title: "Come Play With Me!"

Division: Nature
Title: "King of Spring"

Division: Animals
Title: "Haring Away"

Division: Abstract
Title: "Time Travel"
(this is a bi-plane I accidentally shot with my iPhone in
very low light with my camera moving... I say "accidentally"
because I didn't know I took it until later. SO cool!)


So, if you live near Kern County, come to the Fair and see the photo contest.  If not, cross your fingers (or, if you pray, pray!) for me. I'd LOVE to at least place.  I'd do the Happy Hamster Dance if I got 1st on any of 'em!

1 comment:

  1. Love 'em all, Pam... that biplane is still my fave, by the way. When you win, I expect a video clip of that Happy Hamster Dance!

    ReplyDelete