Translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Most Magical Day of the Year

Yes, to me, Halloween (or, as I like to say, Howl-O'ween) is the most magical day in a magical month. I don't know why. Is it the change of seasons? The change of weather?  Getting to dress up and be someone else for one day out of the year? (two, if you go to Ren-Faires!)  Whatever it is, I love the Day. So, apparently, do some of my co-workers! Here's a peek at my day here at the office:

Earlier in the week, a number of us carved pumpkins ~ mine
is the spider, 3rd pumpkin from your right.
 
I chose to use my Ren-Faire Alter Ego for
today ~ if you haven't already, meet Zarqa
Habibe. Also, take a good look at her necklace.
It's a Sightmare from Dr. Brassy Steamington.
Check out her Etsy Store for your own (some
AWEsome stuff in Dr. Steamy's store!)



I'd say time-travelling Mario Bro's, but
they were the full-on bright of the '80's
originals... THIS is thanks to picmonkey.


Hope everyone else had (or has) fun today!
Happy Howl-O'ween!

No comments:

Post a Comment