Translate

Monday, July 23, 2012

Phantom Blog Hop Update

If You Want To Join The Phantom Blog Hop, PLEASE Go HERE!

Okay, folks, I know we have other Blog Hops coming up in August (some of us are joining the Bead Soup Blog Hop and various others) but I want to remind you of the Phantom of the Opera Blog Hop you joined (and can still join, if you want) set to begin August 31st.  Now, those of you I KNOW I have information for, please check that the link works and get back to me if it doesn't.  If your link says "need email...?" next to it, it's because your email didn't show up when you commented.  Please email me @ thecrazycreativecorner@gmail.com with your addy and, if you prefer to use your facebook page instead of a blog page for the Hop.  If you don't have a FB page or blog, but still want to participate, I'm willing to work with you to put your picture on my blog.  Again, feel free to contact me at the above listed gmail addy.

And, remember, "The PHAAAAAAAAANTOM of the Opera is there... Inside your mind!"

need email (added to contacts…?)


need email (added to contacts….?) 


  

need email…?   

need email…?  

need email…?  


need email…?   

1 comment: