Translate

Friday, July 13, 2012

Cone Challenge & A Busy Month

If You Want To Join The Phantom Blog Hop, PLEASE Go HERE!

Ooooh, man!  When I looked at August for my Phantom Blog Hop, it was pretty empty.  And I chose August 31 for the Reveal/Hop date to give everyone time. Well... good thing.... August has gotten busybusybusy and, for me, it just got a tad busier!

Lorelei Eurto over at Inside The Studio has tossed down a challenge using cones in your jewelry. The reveal date is August 1st. Not a lot of time but, a) I already have an idea that's been rolling around in my head, trying to figure out the logistics of making it work and I think using a cone finding will be the answer! and, b) I seem to work best not only under a dead line, but under a DO-IT-NOW-IT'S-DUE-TOMORROW deadline. 

Anyway, here's a couple shots from Lorelei's blog showing the cones she's sending each of us who were chosen to participate in her challenge (and, yes, I'm still giggling that I was chosen!)


...aren't they gorgeous?  I can't wait to get my hands on 'em!

So... if you had a chance to use cones, what would you do?  Come back August 1st to see what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment