Translate

Friday, July 27, 2012

Fair Daze


If You Want To Join The Phantom Blog Hop, PLEASE Go HERE!


I'm planning to enter this year's Fair contests.  Not beading, I didn't decide to enter soon enough that I feel ready to enter a jewelry piece.  But I will be entering photos I've taken.  I've chosen two so far (I'm allowed four) so here's a sneak peek at what'll be entered:

I caught this li'l guy on a walking trail near home:
I've titled it "Haring Away" (yes, I know he's a cotton tail,
but haven't you ever heard the term "he's haring off?") This
is going in the "Nature" category ... maybe...

This was an accidental shot - taken at the Air Museum in
Oahu, HI, it's a bi-plane. I was trying to take a pic of
another plane with my iPhone and it wouldn't take it
because the light was too low. I dropped my arm in frustration
and this is what I ended up with. I love these type of "accidents."
This one is "Time Warp" and will go in the "Abstract" category.

I'll let you know when I've chosen the other two for certain.  What about y'all? Anyone entering any fairs and/or contests this year?  (blog hops don't count)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,
    I love your shots they are both amazing!
    I will be entering about four of my jewelry pieces in the Fair this October.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love happy accidents like your biplane photo. I'm just going to concentrate on participating in as many design challenges as I can manage. I didn't have a blog started in time to do Lori's gigantic Blog Hop. Maybe next February...

    ReplyDelete