Translate

Friday, March 30, 2012

Camera Play ~ Macro Practise

I got home this afternoon and decided to go take pics in my mom's back yard. She decided she was going to plant some new flowers today and I practised my camera work on her flora (the fauna kept going in and out the doggie door, wondering why these two crazy women were outside when there was a nice, comfortable couch INside for him to laze on as we skritched his ears ~ha!~)

Anyway, here's some of what I shot:

Mom has these bottles just because
they look neat!

Columbine, seen from above

Columbine, side view (I had fun with this one on PicMonkey,
maybe I'll show those later! hehehee)

New buds on the lemon tree

This bud is starting to break open

The first bloom on the Lemon Tree!

Pacific Redwood ~ close-up of it's needles and new growth

I think this is a Calla Lily
You're looking straight down it's throat

Lovely Pansies

Purple Daisies ~ Saner Sister loves daisies!

In the daisy family, but not sure what kind
(didn't look at the tag)
Fauna we happen to be "baby" sitting
for a little while. She peered thru the
gate, wondering what we were up to
(crazy humans)
That's her eye & nose you see as dark spots
 And that's it. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam, I love all of the pretty bottles and flowers in your Mom's back yard. Oh and the puppy is so cute peeking out to see what is going on.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete