Translate

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Silk Sari Ribbon & Drool

Okay, folks, I just want you to know I am drooling right now. Seriously!  Get out a napkin... or, better yet, a bucket and mop because I am dying to get 'hold of some of the SCRUMP-dilly-UMPTIOUSNESS that is Ribbons and Silk over on Etsy.  I've been wanting to try out some of the things I see you crazily imaginative ladies doing with sari silk and now... maybe... if the budget allows... which I will make it allow!... I can get some sari silk of my own to play with! YES!  Just LOOK at some of this!
Sari Silk Ribbon


Sari Borders

Embroidered Sari Trim

Silk Fabrics

Silk Ribbon

...and this is only a small sampling of what's in the store. MMMMmmmmmmMMM!  Just looking makes me happy! :D  Go back up and click the link at the top. WONderful looking product.  Mmmmm. Sigh.  (in my happy place, now)

1 comment: