Translate

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Exterminate" or...

We were at our local Target store the other day when I saw this and just cracked up!  I mean, really!  I feel SO much safer knowing the on-top-of-things product-loss-prevention-teams are able to get around quickly.  Or just "exterminate" the problem out of hand. Whichever. (snerksnorklaugh)  I put it on my FB page and one of my friends tho't it looked the the R2 unit Luke Skywalker almost bought before it shorted out.  I can't help but think of either Dahleks or the Robot from the original "Lost In Space" show.  "Danger! Danger, Will Robinson!" (y'know, he must've had a robo-crush on Will because I don't recall him ever warning any of the others about danger!)  ANYway, here's the photo...

Yup, Dahleks! "Exterminate! Exterminate!"
Tell me what's going through your mind? (and, no, "Mall Cop" doesn't count!)

No comments:

Post a Comment