Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

More Earrings

I was hoping to get more jewelry made this weekend but, honestly, I was just worn out and decided to be lazy. I only made a couple of pairs of earrings but allow me share them with you:

 These are made with hand textured, markered and Renaissance waxed washers and olive jade donuts. The jade came from ZnetShows.com and I am trying to make several more designs before the deadline for Round Two is over (see their blog post here).

These were made with copper pennies I hammered the b'jabbers out of and domed juuuuuuust slightly to give the Opal Quartz ovals a little room to hang nicely. I accented them with heat treated Red Aventurine squares on top and Tiger's Eye rounds dangling beneath. They're a little long so you need a long neck (unlike me ~sigh~) but they're cute. I also hand made the head pin the aventurine is on.

Anyway, that's all I managed, but I really do like them. ZnetShows has some awesome beads. Really, go click the link up above and have a dig around!

No comments:

Post a Comment