Translate

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Remaking A Card

Michelle Mach over at Beads And Books asked us to repurpose a card she had created for Valentine. I didn't get it done in time to enter her drawing (congratulations Cat!) but I was able to get it to her in time to be part of her show.  The other ladies did lovely jobs so jump on over to Michelle's post for today to see their work. Here's mine:

Michelle embossed the leaves, I colored them in
then added the dragonflies free hand... yes, it's
been a while since I've drawn (snrk)


2 comments:

  1. I love dragonflies--and just noticed you had some on your page background right here near the comment box! Hand drawing seems so difficult to me, especially now with all these computer gadgets where we just type of a keyboard or screen. Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam,
    Great job on the card I like the idea of the dragonflies it is so cute!
    BTW everyone at the baby shower loved the necklace!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete