Translate

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Personal Challenge Completed

Back near the beginning of January I made myself a personal challenge and offered a gift of a piece of hand made jewelry to whomever made a comment on that post (see here).  Only two ladies made any comment, Therese and Debb.

Well, this week I mailed off their gifts and Therese (for sure) received hers today.  Debb should be getting hers by Monday or Tuesday at the latest, but I hope sooner. 

Anyway, since Therese has received hers, and I'm sure Debb's is almost there, I'm going to go ahead and post shots of what each woman was sent.  Therese received a necklace (she told me yellow was not a color she liked and I was OH, so tempted to include it, but I restrained myself) and Debb was sent a bracelet.  Debb's was fun because she likes red, pink & blue and I just went wild making the bracelet. (I do hope she likes it!)


Therese's necklace
Necklace is reversable
wire-wrapped dyed agate

Debb's bracelet
Had so much fun making this
with all these beads.

 

3 comments:

  1. Pam,
    Debb and I are two lucky ladies to have met you through the blogs, you are very talented.
    Thank you one more time for my necklace. I will be wearing my necklace Monday evening to a Baby Shower for a co-worker. I can not wait to brag on it. The bracelet you made for Debb is beautiful and I'm sure she is going to love it as much as I love my necklace. Oh and I may not be a big fan of yellow, but I do love gemstones!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, Therese said it very well- how lucky we are to have met you! Both pieces are absolutely divine! I love love love my bracelet and cannot express the wonderful feeling I get when I put it on and look at it (or feel it- yum!). Of course so far, I have only worn it with PJs as I arrived home late last night....but I can not wait to wear it out. I am attending a stamping party tomorrow night and you can bet my new bracelet will be a topic of conversation, oohs and awes and envy!
    Thank you so much! debb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies. My creative ego is purring right now :) I'm glad you're both enjoying your gifts and I hope they bring you much pleasure.

    ReplyDelete