Translate

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

....MORE TO COME

Even tho' the Virtual Craft Show is over, I continue to play with my beads.  After all, if I'm going to sell, I have to have plenty of product, and it can't all be winter or Christmas themed, now can it?  So I diddled around a little bit last night and restrung an old necklace I wasn't happy with (picture to follow), made two sets of earrings and put several sets of small beads on head pins for a snowflake & frosted cranberries necklace I'm making.  I made one for an upcoming challenge (no, you can't see it, yet!) and I loved it so much I decided to keep it!  BUT!  I loved it so much I wanted to make more for someone elses enjoyment so I bought two more of the pendents to make more necklaces.  Hence, the red beads and clear crystals (plus I'm thinking about throwing in some teeny tiny frosted white and baby blue beads. SO cute!)  Here's a preview of what's going on at my table and what's been done (like I said, the necklace pics will come later).



beads waiting to be used

snowflake pendent & "cranberries"
& ice being wired

cranberries waiting to be made
still contemplating....

what to do... what to do?
(I love red, reminds me of
my Mimi)

Fraternal twins :)

Yummy Chocolate Dangles
Can you see the hammer work?
red & green... haven't decided
on a name/title, yet. Suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment