Translate

Monday, August 27, 2012

Phantom Quick Check - Testing, Testing; 1, 2, 3... (is this thing on?)

Okay, okay. (blog/avatar name... remember?)

So, quick "sound check" for the names/blogs I have of those participating who contacted me.  Please double check that I have:
a) your correct blog or site (i.e., the one you're planning to use for the reveal)
b) your name (spelling, etc.... I'm not perfect, just ask Saner Sister!)

If I've missed you (I tried to save everyone who emailed me.... did I mention the "not perfect" thing?) pleasepleasepleeeeeeease contact me ASAP so I can correct this list and add you.  If I have something wrong (i.e., your name, spelling, link) contact me ASAP so I correct this list.  As soon as I've received and made any correction, I will email this list to all of you (provided you have already provided me with an email addy) for you to publish on your blogs for the reveal.  Or, should I say, "The Reveal!"

SO looking forward to Friday and seeing what all of you created!

Lp’S Jewelry - http://lpsjewelry.blogspot.com/
Dreaming... I NEED your name! -  http://dreaminofbeads.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Cant wait to see everyones pretties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,
    My name and link are correct, looking forward to Friday's reveal.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete