Translate

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Jewel School Friends October-Fest

I love October. I have ALWAYS loved October. For whatever reason, it has always seemed to me to be a magical month.  I don't know why, but I always feel like something "special" is juuuuust about to happen all through the month.

Well, it's happening a little early.  Okay, only the promise of it is happening a little early.  Toltec Jewels over at Jewel School Friends wants to have a Challenge to celebrate Autumn and October. I'm SO in for this!  I love to write, so I've got something in mind for that, and I love making jewelry, Autumn and October... Wow! I'm gonna have a ball with this challenge/hop! 

Anyway, go take a peek at what she's talking about and join in. It looks like FUN!


Jewel School Friends
(click here to go see)


....and, just for laughs....


This Broom's For You, Witchiei-Poo!
(aaahahahahahaaaaa!)
(you can also get this from JSF... or one like it)

No comments:

Post a Comment