Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"Dead" Things...

If You Want To Join The Phantom Blog Hop, PLEASE Go HERE!

The title of this post is the title of a board I have on Pinterest.
You may be thinking to yourself "Dead things? Is she nuts??"  and the answer would be... well... yes.  And, no.  I believe I've mentioned before there's a good reason for this Blog's name. AND mine!

"But... but... DEAD things!? Ew!"

No, no. Look, I'm crazy (in a good way, the voices have assured me), not gory!  I just tend to really work the weird when it comes to humor (I mean, I like the (original) Three Stooges!).  Here's an example of what I mean when I say it's a "dead" thing:


....or this....


Get it, now?  They're "dead" for whatever their original use is/was.  Maybe they could be recycled, maybe not. I just think they're (in most cases) interesting, even if they are "dead."

Follow my boards on Pinterest or join me on Flickr.  I'll add you to my group/circle if you do.

You never know, even "weird humor" can inspire you!

1 comment:

  1. Pam,
    Ok I get it, I was a little leary until I scrolled down and saw the pictures. I think the second one is really cool.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete